Monday, November 24, 2008

First Snow


The first snow has arrived!

It started last night and it is settling down on the ground. It is a beautiful sight and especially exciting for Carolyn to see it falling for the fisrt time! Unfortunately she is in bed sick, but I made her look out the window. Please pray we will stay well, there has been a lot of flu going around and everyone at the Castle is getting sick.


As I write to ou the snowfall is getting much heavier. We went out yesterday and bought some warm clothes and snow boots, just in time:-)

If you want to see the pictures click here

Robin and Alison are away for two weeks, so please pray for them that they will have a relaxing time with family and friends in England.

Please pray for me as I will be teaching the Wednesday Bible study at Church for the next two weeks. I will also be continuing with the Thursday study on Phillipians.

God bless you all and remember Jude V24,25. God is the only one who can "keep you from stumbling and present you faultless before the presecence of His glory, with exceeding Joy"!

What an amazing God we serve. Talk to Him! He is waiting to hear from You.

Steve

3 comments:

Lindsay Kennedy said...

wow you put that up fast!

Jason said...

gorgeous

Wendy & Murphy said...

I am so jealous of you guys, wish I was there as we get ready for our horrible summer.